BSNL Recruitement 2020 official Notification will release on 6th March 2020, Interested Candidates are advised to apply for the recruitment, Once it is released on the official website. BSNL- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, A govt. Authorized conducts it’s own recruitment examination annually.
BSNL Recruitment Exam Details 2020.
BSNL Recruitement 2020 is held Nationally, where the candidates have to appear for the entrance test, held offline. The Exam is conducted by the BSNL itself. And Candidates appearing for the Recruitment test must have completed 12th or Equivalent or diploma holders from recognized institutions possessing an ITI Certificate (as per requirement).
BSNL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Application form for the BSNL Recruitment will be available on the official website of BSNL from the 6th of March 2020 with the release of the official Notification.
The exam will be held in the month of September 2020
- Job Posts: BSNL Recruitment 2020 Exam will be conducted for Junior Engineers(JE), and Management Trainee posts.
- Vacancies: The Total number of vacancies for Junior Engineers(JE) is 5200, and Management Trainee is 4000. Reservations will be provided for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for the BSNL Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have completed 12th or Equivalent or must be a diploma holder from a recognized institution possessing an ITI Certificate (per requirement) as per BSNL Recruitment eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit: BSNL Recruitment age limit for the candidates is between 18-55 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are keen on participating in BSNL 2020 recruitment will be provided the Registration link in official website to fill the application form.
- A new page will be opened where the candidates will have to enter user id and password if they are existing candidates, if not click on the tab saying “click here for registration” on the top right-hand corner.
- Candidates will have to enter the required credentials like name, phone number and email id when they are registering themselves for the first time.
- After the registration is complete an automated message from BSNL will be sent to them with their user ID and password for future use. It will also be displayed on the screen. After that click on continue
- Candidates will be redirected to the first page where now they will have to enter their User ID and password. After successful login, they will be redirected to a new page.
- The new page will display seven steps to be completed out of which one was the registration process.
- In the second step of registration candidates will have to enter their details like name, father’s name, mother name, address, gender, spouse name if any, UID Adhaar number nationality, etc.
- After filling in all the details candidates have to click save and continue to the third step of the registration process wherein candidates will be asked their eligibility details.
- Fill in the required details of your origin, class, and category, educational details and then click save and continue at the bottom of the page.
- The next step will be of uploading the documents. Keep your scanned documents ready for use. Candidates will be required to have scanned photographs, scanned signature, educational certificates, and age proof certificates. After uploading click on save and next.
- The next step is the preview of your application details until now. After that, the sixth step will be payment of application fees.
- Candidates can choose the desired option of payment and pay the requisite amount according to their category.
- After completing all formalities applicants will be redirected to the last page where they can download a copy of their application form and print it for future use.
Payscale: BSNL Recruitment for JE and Management Trainee offers a pay scale of 9,020 to 17,430 per month (depends on the post).