Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi has announced the Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY). On September 25th, 2018, the scheme was introduced. The program’s major goal is to offer Rs. 5 lakh in medical insurance to persons from low-income families. This scheme is open to about 100 million Indians. Anyone could be treated for any sickness with coverage without paying a single rupee. Several government & private hospitals offer free health care to beneficiaries. The scheme has various offers like:
- Get Rs. 5 lakh in health insurance for your family.
- All ailments are curable for free.
- Administration in the absence of cash or paper.
- Treatments from chosen private and government hospitals are provided at no cost.
- Special attention is given to girls, women, and the elderly
- Women are entitled to free care throughout their maternity leave.
Checking Eligibility in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme List
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries (Final) List has become accessible for download on the official web page pmjay.gov.in / mera.pmjay.gov.in. Users can now test their qualifying status for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Ayushman Bharat scheme qualified people can obtain free health care for 1350 ailments here under the program, which covers the cost of drugs, medical bills, and so forth. The Ministry of Health oversees this program. The applicant does not need to spend any funds to take benefits of this scheme. But how can you know if you’re eligible for registration? Let me show you how.
- To begin, browse the Ayushman Bharat official page by clicking on the link provided. https://pmjay.gov.in/
- On the Portal, select the Am I Eligible option on the upper right of the menu.
- It will be taken to the Login page.
- You must enter your registered mobile phone number here.
- Enter the captcha code displayed in the image accurately.
- Select the Create OTP option.
- For the Pin, visit your phone SMS inbox.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate field.
- Use the search field on the following page to find your name.
- One can also look for the beneficiary using the Ration card, name, and phone number.
- The Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will be displayed on the following page.
How to Register for the scheme
If you are qualified to apply, you must register for it. To register, go to your regional Atal Seva Kendra or Jan Seva Kendra and provide a xerox copy of all your original documents.
Following that, the photocopies must be validated with the original documents by the public service center. After that, you will be issued a registration number. Jan Seva Kendra will issue you a golden card within 10 to 15 days of enrollment. You can then reap the benefits of this scheme.