DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)- Proof and Experimental Establishment (PEX) has released a recruitment notification to fill 62 vacancies for the posts of Technician Diploma Apprentice and Technician ITI Apprentice. The government agency has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates who can apply online for DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021 on or before the date mentioned below.
- Closing date for submission of the application: February 27, 2021.
DRDO apprentice recruitment 2021: Post wise vacancies
Technician (Diploma) apprentice
Diploma in Cinematography: 2
Diploma in Civil Engineering: 2
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering: 14
Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 4
Diploma in Electronics Engineering: 1
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering: 7
Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 1
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 7
Diploma in Survey Engineering: 1
Technician (ITI) apprentice
ITI in Fitter: 7
ITI in Diesel Mechanic: 1
ITI in Electrician: 3
ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 4
ITI in Electronics: 2
ITI in Welder: 2
ITI in Turner: 2
ITI in Machinist: 2
DRDO recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
Education: Candidates having a relevant degree or diploma in engineering can apply
Age: Applicant must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the job. The upper age is capped at 27 years. The relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.
DRDO apprentice recruitment 2021: Salary
Finally selected candidates for technician diploma apprentice will get Rs 8,000 per month and technician apprentice will get Rs 7000 per month.
- The Selection Board will shortlist the person based on their applications.
- Persons will be selected strictly on merit basis.
- Only Selected persons will be informed through offer letter through email.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply for DRDO -PEX Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 27 February 2021.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.drdo.gov.in. Before applying candidates should ensure that his/her fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.