Earning money has always been associated with traditional ‘offline’ ways found in the real world. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows.
While there are numerous ways can help you earn money online, some of these could end up being scams, hence you have to be careful.
Here are few such online platforms, websites, and resources that can help you earn money online
1- Earn Money through google:
- Google Adsense
There is nothing better on the internet that can beat earnings from Google AdSense.
Millions of AdSense publishers from all over the world are earning from this online job.
You can also earn $200 to $20,000+ per month with this Google online job.
Here are the exact steps to earn money from Google AdSense-
- Create a blog. (It’s very easy to create a blog and it hardly takes 30 minutes to set up an excellent blog.)
- Publish regular content on your blog (Anything that you know like entertainment, cooking, politics, hobbies, your experiences, something technical etc.).
- Apply for Google AdSense here.
- Once your AdSense account is approved, place AdSense ads on your blog.
- Start earning for each and every time your visitor clicks on AdSense ads.
It Is one of the best way for earn money online.
- Google Opinion Rewards
The third option is Google Opinion Rewards. However, this isn’t a regular source of earning like the last two. If you want to earn money from Google on a part-time basis on and off then Google Opinion rewards are best for you.
You can go to the Android Play Store or iOS App Store and install the app( google rewards) on your mobile.
You can fill up survey forms and win Google Play credits. These online surveys can be completed by anybody very easily. Google Opinion Rewards will allow you to earn Google Play Credits, later you can use them to buy any kind of paid apps or transfer it to the bank account.
Right now the minimum amount that Google pays in India is Rs 10.
If you want to work online on a part-time basis then go for Google Opinion Rewards.
2- Youtube Is Also A good Source Of Income:
You’ve probably heard stories about regular people earning money on YouTube and thought, “Hey, I can do this too!”. While earning thousands of dollars probably isn’t realistic, you can start earning money quickly, especially if you have a strong subscriber base.
Steps for how to start a channel and monetize it:
- Set up and build your YouTube channel. Your channel is your personal presence on YouTube. Each YouTube account has one channel attached to it. A YouTube account is the same as a Google account, and creating a YouTube account will grant you access to other Google products, such as Gmail and Drive.
- Add content. Try to upload content that is high quality, and isn’t super long. (This option can vary depending on what type of content you decide to upload) Also, try to upload regularly and stay consistent with your uploads.
- Gain an audience. Building an audience is key to increasing your monetization. You need people to watch your ads in order to make any money off of them. There is no one secret to getting more subscribers, just make the best content that you can and they will come to you.
- Monetize your videos. In order to start earning money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. This also means that you acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your video.
- Meet the requirements. You need at least 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1000 subscribers to start earning money.
- Set up Google AdSense. You can set up Google AdSense for free at the AdSense website. Click the Sign Up Now button to begin creating your account. You must be 18 years or older to create your own account. If you are younger than that, you will need an adult to help you.
- Check your analytics. Once you have some videos online, monetized, and being viewed, you can check out the analytics on them to see how they are performing. Click the Analytics option in your Channel menu. Here you can view estimated earnings, ad performance, video views, demographics and more.
3- Quick Money Through Affiliate Marketing
Even if you don’t have your own products or services to sell, affiliate marketing gives you a chance to earn money online and strong commissions through a series of one-time sales (or ongoing monthly sales). Online merchants provide you with an affiliate website (or a simple affiliate tracking link) and marketing support – all you have to do is promote the company with your link via social media, search engines or perhaps ideally your own website or blog.
With all of these methods, you’ll want to be sure to build your email list so you can continually follow up with your subscribers and generate additional sales.
The great thing about affiliate marketing is you don’t have to create your own products, you don’t have to provide any customer support, and you don’t have to create your own marketing materials.
All you have to do is pick a profitable market, promote the products as an affiliate and earn a commission anytime a sale is made. Affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money online.
We can also earn money through amazon affiliation and here is the example-
click on this banner and whatever you will buy from amazon, amazon will give us a fixed commission. It’s an amazing way, U can try this out by buying something from this.
4- Freelancing Is Also A Good Option:
Freelancing is another popular way to make money after blogging & affiliate marketing. As a freelancer, you can work with small or big companies on a temporary basis & provide them with your services.
Freelancers can make $500 to $2000+ per month depending on the type of freelance jobs you will do for your client.
You can work as a content writer, web designer, graphics designer or provide services like SEO, data entry, video testimonials, digital marketing etc.
if you have specific writing/journalism skills or are adept in various IT/software domains, freelancing may prove to be a lucrative source of secondary income. Increasingly, companies are implementing a content marketing strategy and turning to outside sources for specific assignments, and if you can prove your worth there will be more work available. Even simple skills like data entry may be to your liking, provide you can offer at least 5-10 hours weekly.
All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and the desire to build a respectable clientele. Chances are that these opportunities will allow you to gain valuable experience and skills that will prove valuable in your existing business and professional career. Websites like freelancer and upwork are a good option to start with.
5- Earn Money Online Through Network Marketing:
Also known as Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), this is a business model that allows you to generate ongoing income and earn money online in two ways: by making a commission selling products and by recruiting other members who go on to sell. The latter allows you to make money from the sales made by those you have recruited.
Importantly, this is not a pyramid scheme (they are illegal) because there is an end goal which involves a customer buying a product or service of value.
It’s also not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme. You will have to work However with the growth of social media, network marketing is becoming easier and lots of people are now making a decent living from it.
6- Millions Is Waiting Through Facebook:
- Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a free facility offered by the social networking website. It allows you to list various items, services and deals and promote them directly within the Facebook community.
The service allows you to reach thousands of people through your own social network while allowing Facebook friends to notify others about what you are selling. You can sell any item or service that meets Facebook Community Guidelines.
Similar to classifieds, the buyer can contact you, inspect the goods and finalize the price, shipping and other details.
However, if you have an eye for unique stuff, you can make more money. A lot of items sold on Facebook Marketplace are rare and can fetch higher value in brick-and-mortar stores. Buy the stuff and resell it either online or through stores.
- Affiliate Marketing on Facebook
Affiliate marketing is a system by which you promote a product, brand, service or company through a Facebook page or groups to your contacts. Thousands of merchants including VCommission, Shaadi.com and many others pay you to promote their products.
You can do so by joining affiliate marketing programs offered by these organizations and posting their content on your Facebook page. Every time an interested party looks up the advertisement or content you have posted and becomes its customer, you stand to make some money.
7- Some Other Popular Ways Are:
- Become an online seller
Online selling is not like traditional selling. You don’t have much scope of selling your items outside your local market but in online selling, you can sell your product all over the country.
There are 2 ways to sell anything online.
Either, you can create your own website and sell your products from your website OR become a seller on any famous shopping portal like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Snapdeal etc.
The second option is much better you will get existing customers of these popular portals.
- Stock & Forex Trading
Stock trading & forex trading is a very lucrative way to make money for those who have a good idea of the market.
Anybody which have an adequate amount of money can try this trading method.
First of all, u have to open a Demat account by applying on online websites like upstrox etc after that invest some money on some good shares which have good demands in the market and start selling and purchasing of that. Once u are a pro in this field then thousands of dollar is waiting for you.
There is a number of free or paid courses available on the internet that can train you for online trading and can even read newspaper like Economic times or watch TV channels like CNBC to become more expert in the field. It’s risky to enter into this market without sufficient knowledge.
- Make Money with Online Surveys
Here you can make money by completing small surveys which take 5 minutes to 20 minutes depending on the requirement of a particular company.
You need to write your feedback & opinion in a survey. You just have to select your choice from the question & there is no need to write anything.
You can make $1 to $20 depending on the length of the survey, your profile & the country you are living in. opinionworld.com is a popular website u can try on.