ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Gulbarga on October 17 released job vacancies update for the positions of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. The interested candidates have been asked to appear for an interview on 23 October 2020 at ECIL Medical College and Hospital in Gulbarga. There are a total of 12 openings for the position of Associate professor, and a total of 27 posts available for Assistant Professor, which are provisional and might increase or decrease.
Candidates can apply for more than one position by submitting separate application forms. Those selected will be appointed on a contractual basis for a period of a maximum of one year, according to the update released. Furthermore, persons working in recognized or an approved private Medical Institution are also eligible to apply, however, no private practice would be allowed during the tenure with ESIC. A caution deposit of Rs. 1,06,000 for the post of Associate professor and 92,000 for the post of Assistant professor would be required by the candidate to pay via DD in favor of ESIC corporation.
ESIC Recruitment 2020: Salary
Assistant Professor: Rs 92,000 per month
Associate Professor: Rs 1,06,000 per month
How to use:
Candidates can walk-in and register for an interview from 9 am to 11 am on October 23, 2020. Registration will likely be closed at 11 am. Application kinds are enclosed with the official notification.
Candidates are advised to bring the following original as well as self-attested documents along with them on the date of interview:
SSC or class 10th certificate as proof of age
PG degree certificate
Registration with State Medical Council
Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
Proof of ID
2 passport size photograph
Other documents/Publications as per MCI criteria for faculty appointment
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to duly fill the application form attached to the advertisement on the website in the format recommended.
- Candidates can walk-in and register for the interview from 9 am to 11 am on October 23.
- Candidates must provide all the required documents on the day of the Walk-In interview.
- Original certificates and attested copies of the documents as prescribed by the Government of India, and the Department of Personnel and Training, along with 2 passport-size photographs are mandatory to carry on the day of the interview. Documents listed are: SSC or class 10th certificate as proof of age, MBBS certificate, PG degree certificate, Registration with State Medical Council, Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, Experience certificate, Proof of ID, 2 passport size photograph, other documents/Publications as per MCI criteria for faculty appointment
- No photocopies are allowed under any circumstances by the ESIC.