GAIL Recruitment 2021: Here’s good news for those looking for jobs with GAIL (India) Limited. For this, GAIL has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Manager, Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, and Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website of GAIL . The last date to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2021 is August 8, 2021.
Candidates can directly apply for GAIL recruitment by clicking on this DIRECT link. They may also go through the official notification of GAIL Recruitment 2021 through this link before applying for the vacancies. A total of 220 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment (GAIL Recruitment 2021) process.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 7 July 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 8 August 2021
- Manager (Marketing – Commodity Risk Management) – 4 Posts
- Manager (MarketingInternational LNG and Shipping) – 6 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Chemical) – 7 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical) – 51 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – 26 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 3 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Senior Engineer (GAILTEL TC/TM) – 10 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Boiler Operation) – 5 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Environmental Engineering)- 5 Posts
- Senior Officer (E&P) – 3 Posts
- Senior Officer (F&S)- 10 Posts
- Senior Officer (C&P) – 10 Posts
- Senior Officer (BIS) – 9 Posts
- Senior Officer (Marketing) – 8 Posts
- Senior Officer (HR)-18 Posts
- Senior Officer (Corporate Communication) – 2 Posts
- Senior Officer (Law)- 4 Posts
- Senior Officer (F&A) – 5 Posts
- Officer (Laboratory) – 10 Posts
- Officer (Security)- 5 Posts
- Officer (Official Language)- 4 Posts.
GAIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Manager: Candidate must have done CA/ CMA (ICWA) OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks and Two years MBA and Minimum 04 (Four) years post qualification executive experience.
Senior Engineer: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline with minimum of 65% marks and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience.
Senior Officer: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline and MBA OR CA OR LLB and Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification experience.
Officer: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry OR Bachelor degree of minimum 3 years OR Master Degree in Hindi Literature with minimum 60% marks. Should have English as one of the subjects in Graduation and Minimum 03 (Three) years post qualification experience.
Pay Scale: 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through the website gailonline.com.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on group discussion/skill test and/or Interview.