IBPS PO 2019 recruitment: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the next common recruitment process for Clerical cadre posts on its official website. The eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS clerks posts through the official website of IBPS — ibps.in – from September 17, 2019.
The last date to submit online applications for IBPS Clerk recruitment is October 9, 2019.
The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the examination. The online examination will be held in two phases — online preliminary and online main. candidates who will qualify in online preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for online main examination.
IBPS will conduct online preliminary examinations on December 7, 8, 14 and 21, 2019. The call letter for the same would be released in November 2019. The shortlisted candidates can appear for the main examination which was scheduled to be conducted on January 19, 2020.
The age limit of the applicant should be between 20 and 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive).
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Application Process starts – September 17, 2019
- Application Process ends – October 9, 2019
- Payment of Application Fees – 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Call letters for Pre- Exam Training – November, 2019
- Pre-Exam Training – 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Call letters for Preliminary exam – November.2019
- Preliminary exam – 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Preliminary examination result – December 2019/ January 2020
- Call letter for the Main exam – January.2020
- IBPS Main exam – 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment – April 2020