Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has issued notification for recruitment to the post of Sailor under MR (Matriculation Recruitment). The online application process for the recruitment of Indian Navy MR Recruit will start on 19 July 2021. Eligible and unmarried male candidates can apply for Indian Navy MR 2021 on or before 23 July 2021 at the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The candidates must present a negative RT-PCR report of Covid-19 from a Government/ICMR recognized lab at the time of written test (report should be made not more than 72 hours before reporting date).
- Application Begin : 19/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/07/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 23/07/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon.
Total Post- 350
Candidates should have passed the Matriculation examination from a Board of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Indian Navy recruitment 2021: Job specification
Chefs – Selected candidates will be required to prepare food as per the menu and will be accounted for the ration. Further, they could also be allotted other duties as per the requirements.
Steward – They will be required to serve food in the officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, wine and store, preparation of the menu, accounting of funds, etc.
Hygienists – They will be required to clean the washrooms, shower spaces, and other areas.
Indian Navy recruitment 2021: Remuneration
The selected candidates will have to undergo training during which they will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 14,600. After the training period, candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100). Further, they will also be paid MSP of Rs 5200 per month in addition to the DA.
How to Apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website . www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19 Jul to 23 Jul 21. The procedure is as follows
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate ready for reference
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already.
- The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are provid- ing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.