Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Navy has activated the online application link for recruitment of Sailor under AA (Artificer Apprentice) and SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit). 12th passed male candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 on or before 05 May 2021 on official website of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy AA & SSR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Online application registration starting date||April 26, 2021|
|2||Last date to apply online||May 5, 2021|
Total Posts – 2500
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2000
- Sailor – Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500
Indian Navy SSR AA Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 12th passed with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 12th passed with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between February 1, 2001 to July 31, 2004 (Both dates are inclusive)
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 10000 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10+2 examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Indian Navy AA & SSR Recruitment 2021: How to apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply online only on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
1) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
2) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
3) ‘Log-in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
4) Click on “Apply” button.
5) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
6) Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.