JioFiber broadband plans: Jio had launched JioFiber truly unlimited broadband plans in August 2020. These plans start from Rs 399 and Jio had noted that the plans were designed and launched keeping in mind the challenging times that the consumers are facing due to the coronavirus pandemic. Jio also gave a 30-day free trial to new customers. Prepaid users can get a subscription to their favourite broadband plans on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis. In April 2020, Jio announced that it would give an additional
Now, Jio has also introduced Jio Fiber Postpaid services in India for the convenience of its users. Basically, Jio Fiber users will be able to continue using their broadband service without having to worry about the bill due date. The newly launched Jio Fiber Postpaid option will be available for all existing Jio Fiber plans starting from Rs 399 per month.
The new JioFiber postpaid plans will sit alongside the already offered prepaid plans. The plans will start from Rs. 399 per month, but Jio is expected to also offer higher tiers of the monthly plan. The JioFiber postpaid plans are also likely to offer six-month and 12-month options, but the exact details of the plans are not known yet.
Jio will also be offering an ‘Always On Service‘, which is essentially a 24×7 customer support to take care of any service disruptions, along with an autopay payment option with its JioFiber postpaid plans.
JioFiber postpaid users will get a 4K set-top box for a refundable security deposit of Rs. 1000. Users on plans priced above Rs. 999 will also get up to 15 OTT apps, including regional apps such as SunNxt, HoiChoi, and more.
Jio Fiber Postpaid broadband plans price list with benefits
Jio has a total of seven Jio Fiber plans on offer in India as listed below
- Rs 399 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 30Mbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls
- Rs 699 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 100Mbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls
- Rs 999 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 150Mbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls, 14 OTT apps subscriptions worth Rs 1,000/per month
- Rs 1,499 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 300Mbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls, 15 OTT apps subscriptions worth Rs 1,500/per month
- Rs 2,499 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 500Mbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls, 15 OTT apps subscriptions worth Rs 1,500/per month
- Rs 3,999 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 1Gbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls, 15 OTT apps subscriptions worth Rs 1,500/per month
- Rs 8,499 Jio Fiber broadband plan: 1Gbps, unlimited data, unlimited voice calls, 15 OTT apps subscriptions worth Rs 1,500/per month
To get the JioFIber postpaid plans, users can drop a lead on jio.com/fiber. Jio notes that its executive will reach out to customers once their area is Jio-fiber ready. As of now, Jio has listed fiber plans with six months and 12 months billing options for the JioFIber Postpaid option. Seven plans have been listed with six months and 12 months validity. The monthly price of the plan begins at Rs 399 but users will be required to make the payment on a semi-annual or an annual subscription basis.
New users can get access to the 30-day free trial of JioFiber prepaid plans. The 30-day free trial would provide 150 Mbps truly unlimited internet to users along with a 4K set-top box with access to the top 10 paid OTT apps at no extra costs. The users will also get free voice calling facilities. However, if you do not like the service, Jio will take back the set-top box and other accessories without asking any questions to the users.