Indian Navy recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has invited applications from candidates to apply for Sailors for Matric Recruit posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply online can apply through the official site of Indian Navy on joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date to apply online for the posts is till July 23, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill up 350 posts in the organization.
Last date to apply
The last date to apply online for the posts is till July 23, 2021.
This recruitment drive will fill up 350 posts in the organisation.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. Aspirants should be born between April 1, 2001 to September 30, 2004.
- Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist: They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
The selection of the candidates will be through written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Steps to apply for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment 2021:
- Visit official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself and create profile
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “Apply” button and select post
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application form
- Download form and take a printout.