LIC Recruitment 2020: LIC India is hiring and vacancies have emerged in Housing Finance Limited (HFL) of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC). Candidates who are interested can apply for the post of Management Trainee to Assistant Manager on the official website of LIC.
The last date to apply is December 31, 2020.
- There are 20 vacancies for the posts of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager.
- A total of nine seats are vacant for the Management Trainee post.
- A total of 11 seats are vacant for the Assistant Manager post.
Eligibility criteria for Management Trainee:
- Educational Qualification: Fulltime MCA, B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Age Limit: 24 to 30 years as of December 1, 2020.
- Work experience: Minimum of 1 year in the related field would be preferred.
Eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager:
- Educational Qualification: Full-Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60 percent from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Age Limit: 25 to 30 years as of December 1, 2020. The reserved classes will also get the benefit of maximum age relaxation.
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization.
- Candidates between the ages of 24 and 30 can apply for the Management Trainee posts.
- Candidates between the ages of 25 and 30 can apply for the Assistant Manager posts.
- Reserved classes will also get the benefit of maximum age relaxation.
- Management Trainee: Rs 25,000 per month
- Assistant Manager: Rs 10 to 14 lakh annually.
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested can apply online for the vacancies on the official website of LIC – www.lichousing.com. Candidates will need to submit their resumes and duly filled application form while applying on the site.
Mean-while, A day after recording the lowest number of daily Covid-19 infections, India on Wednesday reported 23,950 new cases, taking the total tally to 10,099066. On Tuesday, the 24-hour tally reached the lowest with only 19,556 cases recorded on Monday. This was the lowest after 173 days.
The number of active cases has dropped below 2 lakh and is now at 1,89,240
The health ministry on Tuesday issued a new SOP in the context of the new variant of SARS-CoV-2 detected in the United Kingdom, making it mandatory for all states to test passengers traveling from or transiting through airports in the UK. Passengers testing positive shall be isolated in an institutional isolation facility in a separate (isolation) unit coordinated by the respective State Health Authorities. Those who are found negative on testing with RT-PCR at the airport would be advised quarantine at home and followed up.