The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is starting its 2020 recruitment process. Interested candidates can apply for direct recruitment on The National Council of Educational Research and Training website. There are various academic positions available and all jobs will be given based on a candidate’s qualifications and interview performance.
NCERT Recruitment 2020: Important dates
Starting date of application: June 29, 2020
Last date to apply: August 3, up to 5 pm
NCERT Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A total of 266 jobs are Covered under NCERT Recruitment
|Post||Number of Posts
1. Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Candidates should have a Post Graduation and Ph.D. in a relevant field.
2. Librarian: Applicants should have a Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.At least ten years as Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years of experience as a college librarian
3. Assistant Librarian: Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks. A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. NET in the concerned subject.
Candidates belonging to the general, OBC, and EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1000, while female applicants along with SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from the payment of the registration fee.
Professor or Librarian:
Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised scale of pay: Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
Assistant Professor or Assistant Librarian:
Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
For General/OBC: Rs.1000/- & For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs.0/-
How to Apply for NCERT Job Notification 2020
- First of all visit official website ncert.nic.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts“.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take the print out for future use.