NEET-UG 2021: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) /NEET (UG) exam will be held across the country, as well as, in Kuwait and Dubai today, September 12.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize the entrance examination for admission to the UG medical courses at 2 PM on Sunday. The NEET-UG 2021 exam’s duration is 180 minutes, which is 3 hours.
Through the expected marks calculated using NEET paper and answer key, students will get an idea of qualifying for the exam. They can also analyze their performance in NEET 2021.
All precautionary measures as per the guideline of GoI were being taken at the NEET exam center like social distancing, thermal checking of temperature and proper sanitization. Students with NEET admit cards and other documents were allowed to take the single medical entrance examination.
NEET UG hall tickets can be accessed from the official website — neet.nta.nic.in. The medical aspirants must paste their latest postcard-sized colour photograph on the NEET UG admit card before reaching the exam centre. The NEET 2021 UG admit card also has an attached self-declaration form. The NEET-UG self-declaration form consists of the medical aspirants’ health status and information on recent travel history.
The NEET exam centre cities have also been increased this year from 155 to 198. The number of examination centres has also been increased from last year’s 3,862 centres.
NEET (UG) admit card: How to download?
Step 1: Go to neet.nta.ac.in website
Step 2: Click on NEET (UG) 21 admit card
Step 3: Enter your registration details and click o ‘submit’ option
Step 4: Download the admit card and take the printout
NEET (UG) is a common entrance test for admission to an undergraduate medical exam in medical institutions.
A look at the instructions mentioned on the NEET hall tickets:
– On the day of the exam, students will be provided with N95 masks that will be given before entering the exam hall. They are advised to wear freshly provided masks, to avoid chances of any unfair means or practices.
– For rough work, space will be available on the test booklet itself. Candidates appearing for the exam are not allowed to bring their own paper.
– Inside the examination hall, items allowed are transparent water bottle, postcard photo, a photo ID, and PwD certificate, hand sanitizer bottle (50 ml), printout of the admit card but unsigned self-declaration form, a photograph same as on the application form that needs to be pasted on the attendance sheet, and scribe-related documents (if applicable).
– By the end of the exam, candidates are requested to hand over the admit card to the invigilator. If any student forgets, he/she may result in disqualification. Also, while moving out of the examination hall, candidates need to follow an orderly manner as instructed by the invigilator.
– While appearing for the exam, every student is advised to follow the NEET 2021 dress code. As per the instructions, no one is allowed to wear footwear with thick soles and clothes with large buttons.