NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is going to fill up 162 vacancies in the following disciplines like mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, chemistry, civil, plant operator, fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic & welder in Kakrapar Gujarat Site. Recently, it has released job notification for the post of Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant/Technician. Eligible candidates may apply for NPCIL jobs via online mode on or before the last date of 31st January 2019. The applying online link and official notification are activated at NPCIL careers page of npcilcareers.co.in.
Candidates must have completed a diploma in engineering or HSC or ITI or graduate or its equivalent qualification and should have attained the prescribed age limits. This recruitment is based on a contract basis. The selection will be made through examination, skill test, physical test, and an interview. The online examination shall be conducted tentatively in April 2019. Applications will be accepted through online mode only and submit online application form between 07.01.2019 to 31.01.2019. For more information about the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ npcilcareers.co.in.
Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – Category-I, Scientific Assistant/B and Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – Category-II|
|No. of Vacancies||162|
|Advertisement No||KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/02/2018|
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering||51|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Science Graduates||06|
|Scientific Assistant/B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering||07|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician(ST/TM) (Category II)– Plant Operator||51|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer||47|
|Total NPCIL Job Vacancies||162|
- HSC (12th)/ SSC/ B.Sc/ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in the official notification.
- For the post of Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category – I) & Scientific Assistant/B (SA/B): Written Exam, Physical Standard Verification & Interview.
- For the post of Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (ST/TM) (Category – II): Preliminary Test, Skill Test & Advanced Test.
- Check more details of post wise selection process in NPCIL official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31.01.2019|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to NPCIL official website -> npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on option -> Careers in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistants/ Technicians at Kakrapar Gujarat Site” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online registration form and upload the necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.