ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of various posts of apprentices in different trade/departments. All interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. The direct link of the application is given below. Candidates can apply to the posts by following the instructions given in the article.
A total of 4182 vacancies have been announced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited out of which 228 are for Northern Sector, 764 for Mumbai, 1579 are for Western Sector, 716 are for Eastern Sector, 674 are for Southern Sector and 221 are for Central Sector.
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of application: 29 July 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 17 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020 to 1 September 2020
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
Eligibility Criteria — Age and Education
The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 24 years of age. The educational qualification can be checked by candidates on the Official Notification available here.
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection process of apprentice would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of ONGC.
Steps to register ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
- Before applying for the above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal. If you are applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.for Technician Trade, Visit at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions on the ONGC website.i.e.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
- Enter your active email and mobile number.
- The candidate should have a scanned copy of the color photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. Ready before applying on-line.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before the final submission of the application.
- After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.