Best Online Casino: Nowadays, the message is very clear: #STAYHOME! Many countries are in Coronavirus Lockdown and we must stay home, as that is the only “vaccine” we have for now. So, what to do to fight boredom at home during this quarantine? Here you go, our list of Productive & Fun Things to Do at Home during Coronavirus Lockdown!
Boredom is a sign that things are comfortable and easy. You can enjoy your favorite casino game inside the home. If you like to play casino games then there are a lot of ways that you can play these games without having to go to the casino.
Through this article, you will be knowing about the two best Casino game(mentioned below), which you can play online at your home. Check the list.
Backgammon is the 28th game at CardGames.io. It’s been requested a lot over the years, but the main reason it was never created was the custom graphics needed for it. Well, finally Backgammon is the first game developed by CardGames.io’s two new full-time employees, Kjartan and Alexandra.
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games. The object of the game is to move your pieces along the board’s triangles and off the board before your opponent does.
There are a few different ways that this game is played. In this version, your pieces move counterclockwise from the upper right, while your opponent’s move clockwise from the bottom right. You can change the direction of play in Options if you prefer going from bottom right to top right. Additionally, the game is sometimes played in rounds with a scoring system deciding the eventual winner. In this version, each round is its own game, with no point scoring involved.
- The game starts with both players each rolling a single die to determine who goes first. The one with the higher roll starts, and uses the dice he and the opponent rolled to make his first move.
- Each turn, a player rolls two dice. The numbers shown decide how far the player may move their pieces.
- If the same number is rolled on both dice, the player plays as if there were four dice, all showing the same number.
- When moving, you must always move the top piece off a triangle. As you move a piece, you may move onto a triangle that contains:
- No pieces.
- Your own pieces.
- A single opposing piece.
- If you move a piece onto an opposing piece, that piece gets removed and placed onto the middle of the board. That piece’s owner must then return it back onto the board, starting from the beginning. They may not perform any other moves until all their pieces are back on the board.
- Once all your pieces have made it around the board, you may start removing pieces (also known as “bearing off”). A piece can bear off if:
- You roll a number which corresponds exactly to how far the piece would have to travel to exit the board.
- Your unused dice all show values greater than what is required to bear any piece off. In which case, you may bear off the piece that’s furthest from the end.
- NOTE: You must use all your dice if possible! That means you cannot make a move with one dice and then say Pass, if there’s any way to use other moves that play both dices. If you ever think the game is not allowing you to make a move that you think should be allowed, ask yourself what your next move would be. If there’s no next move possible, then the game is forcing you to use both dice.
Your opponent bears off when their pieces are all in the upper right section of the board.
The player who manages to bear off all their pieces first is the winner.
- Gammoning: When a player wins before their opponent has borne any pieces off.
- Backgammoning: When a player wins before their opponent has borne any pieces off, and still has at least one piece left either in their first quadrant or on the bar.
Online Video Poker
Video poker is a casino game based on five-card draw poker. It is played on a computerized console similar in size to a slot machine.
Sometimes video poker can be intimidating, especially sitting down without any knowledge of what you’re getting into.
Video poker is a computerized video slot machine based on draw poker where players try to make certain poker hand combinations.
The outcome of the deck depends on a random number generator, which constantly shuffles the deck whether you are hitting deal or not. So when you hit deal or draw, the random number generator stops at whatever shuffle combination it has at that moment.
There is no pattern or guessing game because there are 2.6 million possible card combinations. The more hands you play, the higher risk you take.
Each video poker game has its own deck; each should be played as a single-hand game. Strategically, those who get bored with one hand can entertain themselves with several once they boost their skill levels.
Each hand consists of five cards, which depending on the value, suits and number of pairs or consecutive card values, will pay out a higher or lower sum. Click here to check out the winning video poker hands.
The rules are the same as draw poker, except without any other players to play against, you want to receive the highest ranked five-card poker hand. Clicking deal will give you your first five cards; choosing to hold will allow you to keep certain cards. Thus, you can improve your hand.