PM Kisan is a central government initiative which provides enrolled farmers with annual income assistance of 6,000/- in three equal instalments. Farmers, on the other hand, must complete their KYC task in order to obtain the monetary benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN).
The announcement was made on the portal of PM Kisan. It said, “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st May 2022.”
Under the PM Kisan scheme, each farmer’s family is entitled to the financial support of Rs 6,000 per annum in the form of three equal instalments of Rs 2,000 every four months. The farmers are waiting for PM Kisan’s 11th instalment which is expected to be released in May-June, 2022.
The 10th instalment was released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on January 1, 2022.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC process?
- Visit PM Kisan’s official webpage https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘eKYC option’. It will be available on the right side of the page
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number, and captcha code and click on ‘search’
- Enter the official mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ and enter the OTP when asked
- PM Kisan’s eKYC will be completed.
- If it is marked ‘invalid’, you will have to visit the local Aadhar Seva Kendra.