PNB SO Recruitment: A notification for the recruitment at Punjab National Bank (PNB) has been released on the official website of the bank. Aspirants who wish to apply for bank jobs should note that the PNB SO Vacancy has been notified for the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager). As many as 535 vacancies for Manager and Senior Manager posts have been notified on the official website.
Online registration: 8 September
Closing date of online registration: 29 September
Tentative Exam Date: October/November 2020.
Detail of the vacancies:
Total vacancies: 535 posts
Name of the post:
- Manager (Risk) – 160 Posts
- Manager (Credit) – 200 Posts
- Manager (Treasury) – 30 Posts
- Manager (Architect) – 25 Posts
- Manager (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Manager (Economic) – 10 Posts
- Manager (HR) – 10 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk) – 40 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit) – 50 Posts
PNB SO Recruitment: Age limit
Manager – 25 to 35 years
Senior Manager – 25 to 37 years
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35. The minimum qualifying marks interview will not be less than 40%. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay an online application fee of ₹850, while for SC/ST/PWBD category candidates, the registration fee is ₹175.
Application fee to be paid:
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates: Rs 175 per candidate (only intimation charges)
- All other candidates: Rs 850 per candidate
PNB SO Recruitment: Selection procedure:
Selection will be through online test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for a Test or Interview.
How to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020:
In order to apply online for 535 Specialist Officers vacancies, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of PNB, pnbindia.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab “Recruitments”
- Under “NOTICE DATED (07-09-2020)” click on “PNB SO Registration”
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Pay the PNB SO application fee and upload all the relevant documents
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT button.