RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has released a short notice for the post of Assistant Manager, Manager, and Legal Officer through the daily newspaper. A total of 29 vacancies of Non-CSG posts have been announced through this advertisement. The official notification will be released soon. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The online application process will be conducted from 23rd February 2021 to 10th March 2021 on its official website. The interested candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for every latest update about RBI Non-CSG Jobs 2021.
RBI Recruitment 2021: Important dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: February 23, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: March 10, 2021
RBI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
- Assistant Manager (Official Language) – 12 Posts
- Legal Officer (Grade-B) – 11 Posts
- Manager (Technical Civil) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) – 5 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
- Assistant Manager (Official Language) – For this post, it is necessary to have a second class master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject and 2 years of experience.
- Legal Officer (Grade-B) – it is mandatory for the candidate to graduate in law along with two years of experience.
- Manager (Technical Civil) – Graduation in Civil Engineering and three years of experience are required for this post.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) – For this post, the candidate must have served at least 5 years in the rank of officer in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Legal Officer||21 to 32 years|
|Manager (Technical)||21 to 35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||21 to 30 years|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||25 to 40 years|
- For Gen/OBC/PWD Candidates- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates- Rs. 100/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply For RBI Non-CSG Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link given below or visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- Click on notification reading “Recruitment for the Non-CSG posts in Reserve Bank of India”
- The new candidates are advised to register themself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.