State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Canara Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank customers often seek for customer care numbers for various queries and services. This services range from balance check, ATM, debit, credit card block, request for new service, cheque book order, door step banking and others.
Canara Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers.
Canara Bank credit card customers can contact the 24×7 customer care service to get their queries answered or issued resolved instantly. Customers can even get their card hotlisted in the event it is lost or stolen. Here is the Canara Bank credit card customer care toll-free number:
Canara Bank allows its credit card users to contact customer care executives directly by calling on the 24*7 toll-free number. For any credit card related queries and/or complaints, you can call the below mentioned Canara Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers:
1800 425 0018
1800 103 0018
1800 208 3333
1800 3011 3333
If you are calling from outside India, you can give a call on +91-80-22064232 (Non Toll-Free Number) to get your Canara Bank Credit Card queries answered.
SBI Customer Care Contact details.
- State Bank of India has issued two customer care numbers through which you can block your Debit Card and reissue a new one. These two numbers are toll-free. The numbers are 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800.
- SBI customers can also avail contactless banking services by calling 1800 112 211 and 1800 425 3800.
- You can avail bank services at your doorstep. For details call toll-free numbers – 1800 1037 188 or 1800 1213 721.
- SBI customers need to call 1800 11 2211 for sovereign Gold bonds and other investment.
Axis Bank Customer Care Number
Here’s how individual customers can avail Axis Phone Banking services:
To access Phone Banking Services from anywhere in India from a landline or mobile phone, please dial any of following phone banking numbers:
- 1-860-419-5555 (Charges applicable as per the service provider)
- 1-860-500-5555 (Charges applicable as per the service provider)
- Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside India by dialing +91-22-67987700
- For blocking of credit/debit/prepaid cards, you can also call our 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number, +91 22 67987700
- Loan Services are available between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday (excluding national holidays)
- IVR services are available 24*7, credit card & account services are available 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
HDFC Customer Care Number
HDFC has multiple customer care numbers. Bank customers in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune dial 61606161. Bank customers residing in Chandigarh, Cochin, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow dial 6160616. Bank customers need to prefix the STD code of the respective location.
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
ICICI Bank as a number of customer care numbers. ICICI Bank customers residing in Chennai can call at 044 33667777, in Delhi can call 011 33667777, in Kolkata can dial 033 33667777, in Mumbai can call 022 33667777. ICICI Bank domestic customers travelling overseas can call at +91-40-7140 3333.