SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun the online application process for Constable (General Duty) in BSF (Border Security Force), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force), and ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police), SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles. The online applications will be submitted on the official website of SSC.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021: Important dates
- Opening date of application: July 17, 2021
- Closing date of application: August 31, 2021
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: September 2, 2021
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: September 4, 2021
- Last date for payment through Challan: September 7, 2021.
Aspirants must be atleast 18 years of age and not older than 23 years of age as on August 1, 2021. Relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category is also available.
The selection process comprises of the computer-based exam, physical efficiency test/ physical standard test/ detailed medical exam/ review medical exam. Candidates who qualify the exam will have to appear for document verification.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Register and log in to the profile using registration number and password
- Proceed with the application form, upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Submit and take a print of the form for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.