DRDO Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organization, DRDO has released a recruitment notification. Candidates will be hired for the posts of Research Associate, and Junior Research Fellow. Those candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria, age limit through the official website of DRDO. It is to be noted that the last date to apply for the positions is April 15, 2022. A total of 8 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
According to the official notification, “Application in the prescribed performs(Annexure-I)along with the scanned copy of the required certificates or degrees should be sent by candidates by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
The last date to apply: April 15, 2022.
- Research Associate(RA) Chemistry : 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Chemistry : 04 posts
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Physics: 2 posts
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Mechanical Engg: 1 post
- Research Associate: PhD or equivalent degree in Chemistry OR Post Graduate in Chemistry.
- JRF (Chemistry, Physics): Post Graduate in Chemistry/ Physics in 1st division with NET.
- JRF (Mechanical): BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical in 1st division with NET/ GATE or M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical in 1st division both at graduate and post graduate level.
- JRF: Maximum of 28 years of age
- RA: Maximum of 35 years of age
The selection will be done through online interview which will be purely provisional and subject to verification of documents and original certificates. The candidature will be rejected if any mismatch/ canvassing is noticed in details regarding qualification, discipline, percentage of marks or non-fulfillment of any specified criteria at the time of joining.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can download the application form through the official website of DRDO, drdo.gov.in.