Salaried class, who are entitled to have Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF), can register and log in to Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) by following a few simple steps. An employee can check the employer’s and his or her contributions, total PF account balance, passbook through EPFO Member e-SEWA Portal by using Universal Account Number (UAN).
To log in to the EPFO Unified Portal, an employee must register first. In this copy, we will guide how to register and log in to EPFO website.
EPFO Portal Register
- You need to go to EPFO Portal. After that you need to go “our services” section.
- At “our services” section, you need to go to “For Employees”.
- At “For Employees” section, you need to click on “Member UAN/ Online Services” option.
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to UAN member e-Sewa portal.
- Once the portal opens, you can register by clicking on the Activate UAN.
- To register, you need to furnish details such as your UAN number, Aadhaar and PAN details, mobile number and email id.
- Once you file these details and submit, a PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number. You need to enter the PIN validate the details you have entered.
- Now, you have successfully registered on EPF or UAN member portal.
- Once you register, you are eligible to log in
EPF LOGIN – Step By Step
- Salaried employees need to go to Universal Account Number (UAN) MEMBER e-SEWA portal.
- After that you need to type UAN, password, and catptcha. Then you need to sign in.
- In case, you have forgotten your EPFO Log In password. Then you need to go “Forgot Password” option on UAN MEMBER e-SEWA portal.
- Once click on the “Forgot Password” option, you need to enter UAN and fill in captcha and then submit.
- You need to verify the registered mobile number. An OTP will be sent on this number.
- You need to submit the OTP received on your mobile. Then you will be redirected to the Reset Password page. You need to enter the new password.
- Finally, you need to confirm.