IBPS PO 2019: IBPS PO Official Notification has been released by IBPS on 2nd August 2019 to recruit 4336 posts of Probationary Officer (PO). With the release of official notification, IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 has started. The Online Registration for IBPS PO 2019 has begun from 7th August.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications from interested candidates for the next Common Recruitment Process at ibps.in. Candidates can rush to the official website of IBPS now to fill the application now. The online examination will be conducted for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2019.
IBPS PO 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Age – Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 30 years
- Educational Criteria: It is important for candidates to possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized university in the country. The candidate must possess the valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO 2019: Important Dates
- Last date for Online Application/ Payment of application fees: August 28, 2019
- Call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2019
- Pre-Exam Training Date: September 23, 2019, to September 28, 2019
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination date – Preliminary: October 12, 13, 19 and 20
- Online Preliminary exam result date: October/ November 2019
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2019
- Online Examination – Main: November 30, 2019
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2019
- The Download of call letters for interview: January 2020
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
IBPS PO 2019: Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Examination
1. English Language – 30 questions for 30 marks only
2. Quantitative Aptitude – 35 questions for 30 marks only
3. Reasoning Ability – 35 questions for 35 marks only
- Main Examination
1 Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 45 questions for 60 marks only
2 General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 questions for 40 marks only
3. English Language – 35 questions for 40 marks only
4. Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 questions for 60 marks only
5. English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) – 2 questions for 25 marks only
IBPS PO 2019: How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application until August 28, 2019, only.
- It is important to note that the application can be filled through online mode only.
- The form is available on the official website of IBPS.
- Candidates can click on CRP PO/MT on the homepage of IBPS.
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-IX)” to open the OnLine Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Fill the application fees to complete the process.