IOCL Recruitment 2020: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA)/Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst at Panipat Refineries Division on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online on or before November 7, 2020, until 5 pm. However, the last date for submission of a hard-copy application along with documents is November 28, 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 07 November 2020 till 5 PM
- Last date for submission of hard-copy application along with documents: 28 November 2020
- Written Test Date: 29 November 2020
- Written Test Result Date: 18 December 2020
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineering Assistant /Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV: 3 years diploma in Chemical/ Refinery and Petrochemical Engineering/ Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute/university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst- IV: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates can apply for the jobs.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
18 to 26 years.
- General, EWS and OBC(NCL) – Rs.150
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM – No Fee.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SCIPwBD categories considered against reserved positions. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to the number of positions, ratio applied, and relative performance in respective categories.
4. Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to the number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
5. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience, etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be canceled/withdrawn.
6. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on the suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for an appointment if some of these vacancies are not filled due to the unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in the number of candidates.
7. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for the at-least twelve-month period for future communication (including the issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL and apply online. The website will remain open from 12.10.2020 (10:00 Hrs) to 07.11.2020 (17:00 Hrs). only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidates will take place only through website/email / mobile phone.
4. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the scanned soft copy (one pdf file with a maximum size of 20 MB) of print out of the online application form, duly signed by him I her, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation, to email@example.com by 28.11.2020 (17:00 hrs). Also, candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation, through ordinary post by 28.11.2020. Advertisement No.PR/P/45 (2020-21)