IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Trade Apprentices – Data Entry Operator(Fresher/ Skill Certificate Holders).
Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
Discipline Code 01 Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – Minimum 12th Pass(but below Graduate) Discipline Code 02 Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator(Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass(but below Graduate). additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Government.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
Verification of Documents:
Candidates qualified in the Written Test shall be called for verification of the original documents. The following original documents along with a self attested copy should be furnished at the time of verification:
a) Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
b) Caste certificate by reserved category candidates in the Performa prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to Written Test shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the Applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, the Corporation shall have NO obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
Selection Procedure for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
1. The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
2. 2. The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option in the following: General Aptitude and Reasoning General English Numerical Aptitude General Knowledge/Awareness
How to Apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 24.02.2020 at 5 pm. 1. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 10th February 2020 from 10 am to 24th February 2020, 5 pm through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com