The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has invited applications from aspirants for over 8,000 vacancies for the posts of Assistant. The LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification was issued by the Life Insurance Corporation on its official website at licindia.in. Interested candidates should visit the official website to know all the details before applying.
- The application process and fee payment has already commenced and will be closed by 1 October
- Candidates interested in applying for the same can log on to the official website to check out the state/division-wise vacancies, and to get details about the posts
- Applicants will be selected based on two computer-based tests post which they will undergo a pre-recruitment medical exam
As per the official notification, the LIC Assistant recruitment Notification 2019 commencement of on-line registration of application from September 17. The last date to apply for the job vacancies is October 1. Candidates can apply for LIC Recruitment 2019 for assistants via direct link
The application fee for SC/ST and PwD candidates is Rs 85 while for all other candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 510 plus GST charges.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: September 17
- Closure of registration of application: October 01
- Closure for editing application details: October 01
- Last date for printing your application: October 22
- Online Fee Payment: September 17 to October 01
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the LIC assistant recruitment 2019:
Step 1: Candidates can visit licindia.in to register for these posts
Step 2: Click on the tab on the top of the site that says “Click here for new registration”, and follow the steps
Step 3: Or visit the same via the direct link provided here — ibpsonline.ibps.in
Applicants can check out the instructions before applying to any post.
candidates will be shortlisted through a two-tier process namely online preliminary test and the main exam followed by a pre-recruitment medical test. Those who clear both the recruitment exams will have to go under a pre-recruitment medical test.
OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates will get a chance to go through a pre-exam training that will be conducted before the prelims test. The dates for the same will be notified three days after the submission of application is closed. They will have to register for this pre-exam training separately and attend the training at their own cost.