NIA Recruitment 2022: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is inviting applications for 67 Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of NIA, nia.gov.in. The last date to apply is within one month from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
NIA Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Number of Vacancies||67|
|Name of Post||Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable|
|Starting date of application||07th March 2022|
|Closing date of application||07th April 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Post: Assistant Sub Inspector:
Total vacancies: 43 Posts
Post: Head Constable:
Total vacancies: 24 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in NIA Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Read the official notification for more details on NIA Careers.
- The age limit should not exceed 56 years.
NIA Recruitment Process:
- They may select candidates based on Test/ Interview.
NIA Salary 2022:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.25,500/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 92,300/-
NIA Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NIA application fees
How to apply for NIA Recruitment 2022?
- Download the NIA notification from the below section
- Check the eligibility details for the posts you are going to apply
- If eligible, then download the NIA application form
- Fill in all the details and re-check for errors
- Attach all the required documents
- Forward the application form and the documents using the correct channels.
- Make sure the application form reaches the address before 07th April 2022
NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex,