- Users get up to ₹1,000 on domestic flight ticket bookings
- Offer is valid once per user
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction
- The user needs to have verified mobile number on Paytm to get cashback
- Cancelled orders will not be eligible
- Offer is only valid on Domestic Flight Bookings
- KYC process will need to be completed if users wallet limit is breached
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
- Promo code: FLYDOM
- If the booking amount is between ₹0 – ₹2000, you will receive ₹75 cashback.
- If the booking amount is between ₹2001 – ₹4,000, you will receive ₹125 cashback.
- If the booking amount is between ₹4,001 – ₹7,500, you will receive ₹250 cashback.
- If the booking amount is between ₹7,501 – ₹15,000, you will receive ₹500 cashback.
- If the booking amount is between ₹15,001 – ₹30,000, you will receive ₹750 cashback.
- If the booking amount is between ₹30,001 – ₹50,000, you will receive ₹1,500 cashback.
- If the booking amount is between ₹50,001 – ₹1,00,000, you will receive ₹2,500 cashback.
- If the booking amount is above ₹1,00,001, you will receive ₹5,000 cashback.
How can I book cheap domestic flights tickets online?
Ans: You can book your domestic flight tickets on Paytm and avail amazing cashback and other offers on flight ticket bookings
Which are some popular domestic flight routes in India?
Ans: Some of the popular domestic flight routes in India include Chennai-Mumbai, Delhi-Chennai, Ahmedabad-Mumbai, Mumbai-Bangalore, and Ahmedabad-Mumbai.
Which are the popular domestic airlines in India?
Ans: Some of the popular domestic airlines in India are IndiGo, AirAsia, Air India and SpiceJet.
What is the difference between direct flights and connecting flights?
Ans: Direct flights are non-stop flights that operate between two cities, whereas connecting flights are taken from a city that falls in between a longer route.
How much is the baggage allowance for domestic flights?
Ans: The baggage allowance for domestic flights may vary from the class of travel and the choice of airlines.