In June 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a futuristic scheme that has made provisions for people from all strata of society to become home-owners. Named the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, this scheme is dedicated to eradicating slums for cities and providing people from economically weaker sections, low and medium income groups, members of scheduled castes, tribes and other backward classes as well as women, senior citizens and members of the transgender community, a concrete or “pukka” home by the year 2022.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status
These are the steps you need to follow, in order to check your PMAY application status.
- Visit the official PMAY Website
- Go the option titled ‘Citizen Assessment’ on the task bar.
- Select the option ‘Track your Assessment status’ form the drop down menu under Citizen Assessment.
- . When you click on ‘Track your Assessment status’, you will be redirected to another page titled ‘Track Application Status’.
- Here, you will have to select one of the two options through which you can track your application status. (You can either Enter your Name, Father’s Name and Mobile Number OR You can simply Enter the Assessment ID.)
1. Track PMAY Application Status – By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile Number
- If you select the first option, then you need to enter the details like State Name, District Name, City Name, your name, father’s name and mobile number.
- After submitting the information successfully, the status of your PMAY application will be displayed.
2: Track PMAY Application Status – By Assessment ID
This option may seem relatively simple since all you need to enter here is your Assessment ID and Mobile number. After entering the information, you will be directed to a page that will display the status of your assessment.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Toll Free Number
The process of PMAY check on the official website of PMAY is easy. However, the applicant can always seek help by calling the toll free number of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. To check the CLSS status, applicants can call National Housing Bank (NHB) or Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO). The toll-free numbers are:
To check PMAY status, applicants can also contact the municipality officer, in charge of PMAY in their respective areas.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is comprised of the following four components.