RBI Officers Recruitment: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications for the recruitment to the posts of RBI grade B officer.
Total vacancies- 199 posts
Grade B General- 156 posts
Department and Policy Research Department– 20 posts
Statistics and Information Management- 23 posts
Last date to apply: October 11, 2019.
Grade B (DR) – General Phase One and DEPR / DSIM Paper 1- November 9, 2019.
Grade B (DR) – General Phase 2 examination- December 1, 2019.
Grade B (DR) – DEPR / DSIM Paper 2 and Paper 3- 2 December 2019.
1) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of July, 2019
2) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and a one-year post-graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
How To Apply :
Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in to apply for Grade B officer positions.
Step 2: Click on the link for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2019 appearing on the homepage of the website.
Step 3: A new page will open as soon as the link is clicked.
Step 4: After filling all the information requested on the new page, click on the submit button.
Step 5: The registration process will be completed as soon as you click on the submit button.
Step 6: Candidates must take a print out of the registration form with them for further requirements.