Survey of India Recruitment 2020-21: Survey of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Motor Driver Cum Mechanic. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format
1. Name of Post: Motor Driver Cum Mechanic
2. The scale of pay: Pay in Pay Matrix-Level 2 – 19900-63200 and other allowances as admissible.
3. Essential Qualification:
(i) 10th pass.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi/English.
(iii) Should possess a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles. The licence should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
(iv) Should have a good knowledge of the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenances of the vehicles. He should be capable of locating defects and repairing the defects of the various components of Petrol/diesel engines, lighting systems, suspension and steering systems, mechanical transmission systems and hydraulic brake systems of Motor transport vehicle and should have knowledge of various lubricants and their specific uses.
(v) Should have adequate knowledge of the works of the fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
4. Other desirable Qualification:
(i) Should have 1 (one) year experience of working as a Motor Mechanic in any repair workshop/Garage.
(ii) Should possess a Certificate/Diploma in automobile trade from any recognised institution
|Company Name||Survey of India|
|Post Name||Motor Driver Cum Mechanic|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2020|
How to Apply for Survey of India Recruitment 2020:
1. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply to any one of the above Offices/GDCs on the prescribed application form. The undermentioned documents should positively be enclosed with the application form.
(i) One self-addressed 10X22 cm size envelope duly affixed worth Rs. 22/- Postal Stamp on it.
(ii) Attested photocopies of Educational qualification, valid Driving License, Caste certificate, Date of Birth certificate in support.
(iii) Attested photocopies of experience certificate of Motor Driving. Vehicle repairing work and certificate/diploma of Automobile trade if any.
(iv) Two passport size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted officer one should be affixed on the application form.
2. Candidates already in service of Central/State Govt. and those of public sector undertaking and autonomous body financed by the Govt. of India should apply through proper channel. They are also required to attach “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer along with the application form.
3. Application forms duly filled in the prescribed (given below) format should reach the above Offices/GDCs on or before 31-03-2020 positively. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. Incomplete application forms and those found without the required attested documents will be rejected on the initial stage itself and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
TO APPLY, CLICK ON THE OFFICIAL LINK: http://www.surveyofindia.gov.in/