TCS recruitment 2022 for freshers is now being conducted for the company’s fastest-growing units namely cognitive business operations (CBO), banking and financial services and insurance (BFSI), and life sciences. Graduates from the years 2020, 2021, and 2022 can apply for the hiring drive, and only those with up to 3 months of work experience can apply. The opportunity is a full-time job, and selected candidates should be comfortable working rotational shifts.
The online portal for interested candidates to apply has been opened. However, the last date to apply is still unknown as it has not been mentioned. To register on the TCS Next Step Portal, click here
TCS mentioned on its page, “TCS Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23.”
It further mentioned, “the path to building a strong foundation to a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020, 2021, and 2022 for permitted specializations only.”
Who Can Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
The recruitment drive is open to full-time arts, commerce, and science graduates from any recognized university or college from the following graduation courses:
- BSc in information technology, computer science, or general.
What Will the Role of Candidates Be If Selected through TCS Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
Selected candidates will be working with TCS’ global clients of different domains like:
- Banking and insurance.
- Travel, tourism, and hospitality.
- Life sciences and healthcare.
- Media and information sciences.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
Interested students will have to take the following steps:
- Register and complete the application form on the TCS NextStep portal. Status of application should reflect as ‘Application Received’.
- Candidates need to keep their college campus or off campus ID handy and update the same on the link provided.
- Those who already have ID can log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
- New users can log on to TCS Next Step Portal, click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘BPS’, and proceed to fill in their details and submit the application form.
- Applicants then need to apply for TCS BPS Hiring.
Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official website for more information.