AAI Recruitment Notification 2022 Job Notification : Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited online application for the 400 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) posts. Candidates having Graduate have golden chance to grab the opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on-line through the link available on www.aai.aerocandidates on or before 14 July 2022. The process of online application will commence from 15 June 2022.
- Opening date for Online Application: June 15, 2022
- Last date for Online Application: July 14, 2022
- The tentative date of the Online Examination Will be announced on AAI Website
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 400 posts
No. of vacancies and reservation
- UR: 163 posts
- EWS: 40 posts
- OBC (NCL): 108 posts
- SC: 59 posts
- ST: 30 posts
- PWD (included): 04 posts
AAI Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
AAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: In order to apply for the post, a candidate must have a Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum)
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the education qualification and selection process through the official notification shared below:
AAI Recruitment 2022 Official Notification
How to Apply Online?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) at aai.aero till July 14, 2022.