DRDO Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organization, DRDO, has released the official notification for DRDO Recruitment 2022. DRDO has opened the registration process for various posts under the DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply for various posts in Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering and others.
The applications have been made available on the official website for DRDO Recruitment 2022 at rac.gov.in. The last date to apply is June 28, 2022. Candidates can refer to the steps given below on how to apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2022.
DRDO Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Scientist F||Rs. 1,31,100||3|
|Scientist E||Rs. 1,23,100||6|
|Scientist D||Rs. 78,800||15|
|Scientist C||Rs. 67,700||34|
DRDO Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a First-Class degree from a recognized University.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply
- The upper age limit for Scientist ‘F’ is 50 years, for Scientist ‘D’/’E’ is 45 years and for Scientist ‘C’ is 35 years, as of the closing date of the advertisement. Details regarding the age limit are in the official notification.
For details specific to the posts, candidates can refer to the official advertisement issued by DRDO to know more. The last date to apply is June 28, 2022, on the official website mentioned above.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website- rac.gov.in
- Register yourself before applying for the posts
- Candidates can fill up the online application and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download the form and take a printout if needed
Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided below to apply for DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2022. The fee for submitting the application form is Rs 100. There is no fee for SC/ST/Divyang and Women candidates. The application fee can be paid online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.