HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited eligible candidates to apply 3827 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), instructor, librarian, and others. The candidates can visit the official website to check advertisement. The application process will begin from September 2 and will close on September 18. The HSSC written test will be held in October or November.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: Eligibility
- Age limit:
- Candidates should be at least 18 years of age to apply for the post but not more than 42 years old, according to official notification.
- There is age relaxation for the reserved category.
- The common qualification for all categories is Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects in class 10 or higher.
- They should have qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
- They should have a good academic record. They should have scored at least 50 percent marks after taking an average of any three exams from class 10/ 12/ graduation/ PG.
- They should, however, have secured 50 percent marks in post-graduation except for PGT computer science and in case of PGT CS, they should have earned 55 percent marks in post-graduation/ graduation.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration at the pay scale of Rs 47,600-Rs 1,51,100.
HSSC PGT recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Fine Art- 35 Posts
Physical Education-241 Posts
Computer Science-1373 Posts
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: Selection process
There will be a written exam that will comprise of a total of 90 marks. Ten marks will be socio-economic criteria and experience. The 90 marks of the written exam shall be divided into two parts:
- 75 percent weight of general awareness, reasoning, maths, science computer, English, Hindi, and concerned subject
- 25 percent weight for history, current affairs, literature, geography, civics, environment, the culture of Haryana
The 10 marks for social-eco criteria will be made on the basis of the factor that the applicant or someone from his family has been a regular employee in any department of Haryana govt or andy state govt/ Centre government.
For more information, the candidate needs to check the official website.