Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has invited applications to hire for several Short Service Commission (SSC) posts. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of Indian Army
The last day to apply for the posts is April 6, 2022. The course will begin in October 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The recruitment drive will fill a total of 191 vacancies in the Indian Army.
|Registration begins||March 8, 2022.|
|Last date to apply online||April 6, 2022.|
SSC Tech Men 59th course – 175 posts
SSC Tech Women 30th Course – 14 posts
Widows of Defence Personnel – 2 posts
Direct link to official notification HERE.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Age limit
For SSC (Tech)- 59 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 30 Women: 20 to 27 years as on October 1, 2022
For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- Upper age limit of 35 years of age as on October 1, 2022.
How to apply
- Candidates must visit the official website of Indian Army jobs – joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, click on Officer Appln/Login and then click on new registration, if you don’t have an account.
- Now, click on the SSC recruitment notification and then click on ‘Apply Online.’
- Fill the application form by giving all details, uploading documents and paying the application fees.
- Your Indian Army Recruitment 2022 application form will be completed.
- After submission, print a copy of it for future references.