Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment: As part of its recruitment drive, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced bumper vacancies across several states. It has invited applications for the appointment to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistants, Junior Material Assistants, Junior Quality Control Analysts, and Junior Nursing Assistants.
The vacant posts have been announced for IOCL’s refineries and petrochemical Units at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (Assam), Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), Panipat (Haryana), and Paradip (Odisha).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply till October 12, 2021 (5 PM). The detailed notification can be checked on the Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s official website at https://iocl.com.
Minimum 18 years and Maximum age will be 26 years for general candidates as of September 30, 2021. Relaxations will be provided as per government rules.
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Salary
The candidates will be selected on a pay scale of Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,05,000, the official notification said.
Vacancy details of Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) — 296 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) — 35 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M) — 65 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV — 32 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV — 37 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) — 14 vacancies
- Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV — 29 vacancies
- Junior Material Assistant – IV / Junior Technical Assistant-IV — 04 vacancies
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV — 01 vacancy.
Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment: How to Apply
1. Visit the official website of IOCL at www.iocl.com.
2. Go to the ‘What’s New’ option.
3. Go to the ‘Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel 2021 in IOCL, Refineries Division’ option.
4. Click on “Detailed Advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement).
5. Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill the online application form).
ONLY applications submitted through ONLINE MODE will be accepted.
After successful submission of the online application, the candidates are also required to send to the concerned authority by ordinary post by October 23 the following documents – Print out of the duly signed online application, a Color photograph under self-attestation, and self-attested copies of the required documents.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement (link provided below) for details of educational qualification, other eligibility criteria before submission of the online application.