Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has done a lot of changes in recent times to make it easier for the EPFO members to access their provident fund (PF) related information. Now, EPFO subscribers need not wait for their employers to share their EPF statements at the end of the financial year. Now, EPF account holders can check their PF balance online anytime they want. Now, EPFO subscribers can check their EPF balance after EPF interest disbursal in their account after each quarter.
Here is how an individual can check their EPF balance.
PF Balance Check With Missed Call
- EPFO or Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation provides a way to check employees’ PF balance via missed call.
- The individuals can give a missed call on 011-22901406 using the registered number.
- They will get a text message on the registered number with the details about the PF Account
PF Balance Check Using App
- PF Balance can be checked using the Umang App too.
- In the app, one can click on ‘EPFO’ and then tap on ‘Employee Centric Services’
- Next, click on ‘View Passbook’ and fill in the UAN and Password.
- Fill in the OTP received on the registered number and click on ‘Submit’.
- The balance will be displayed on the screen.
PF Balance Check Using SMS
- The individuals can text EPFO UAN LAN, using the registered mobile number, on 7738299899. In the place of LAN, you can fill ENG for English, HIN for Hindi, and TAM for Tamil.
- A text will be received on the registered number with the PF account balance and other details.
PF Balance Check Online Using EPFO Website
- You can visit https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login
- Then, you can fill in the UAN and the Password.
- Then, fill in the captcha and press ‘Submit’.
- Now, click on ‘View/ Download Passbook’
- The details can be checked in the passbook displayed on the screen.