PM Kisan Yojana FPO Scheme: With an aim to raise the income of farmers across the country, the central government has launched a scheme of “Formation and Promotion of 10,000 Farmers Produce Organization (FPOs)”. Under the scheme, a provision for financial assistance to the tune of Rs 18 lakh to each FPOs as establishment cost for three years has been made, the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare said in a statement.
PM Kisan Yojana FPO – Top Points
- In addition to this, provision has been made for matching equity grants up to Rs 2,000 per farmer member of FPO with a limit of Rs 15.00 lakh per FPO, the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers stated.
- There is also a credit guarantee facility up to Rs 2 crore of project loan per FPO from an eligible lending institution to ensure institutional credit accessibility to FPOs. Suitable provision for skill buildings of the FPOs has also been made,
- “The Government of India has approved and launched the Central Sector Scheme of “Formation and Promotion of 10,000 Farmer Producer Organizations(FPOs)” to form and promote 10,000 new FPOs till 2027-28 with a total budgetary outlay of Rs 6865 crore,” Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare stated.
- Under the scheme, the formation and promotion of FPO are based on the Produce Cluster Area approach and specialized commodity-based approach. While adopting a cluster-based approach, the formation of FPOs will be focused on “One District One Product” for the development of product specialization, the Central government stated.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana Registration 2021
Hence to get the benefits of the scheme and get the needed amount for your product now you can also apply for the PM Kisan FPC Scheme online with the given steps here:
- Firstly, visit the enam site for applying for FPO at https://enam.gov.in/.
- Secondly, upon scrolling down, you will then see the “Registration” tab.
- Click on it in the next step and proceed to the next page.
- Now give in all the details as asked there. Please mention your company details, the license no. etc. there. You also have to then upload important documents like Bank Passbook and the valid ID detail in the section.
- Finally, click submit. Hence your registration is thus now complete.