JioPhone Next, the Made-in-India, Made-for-Indians smartphone, is just two days away. The JioPhone Next will hit the shelves on Diwali and comes with an attractive buying option where users need to pay only Rs 1,999 to get their hands on the JioPhone Next. The smartphone, developed by Jio and Google, will be available at an entry price of Rs 1,999, with the rest of the amount to be paid in easy EMIs over the course of the next few months. The smartphone is available for Rs 6,499 if users want to make a one-time payment.
Before the launch, there are questions about the financing option available that will allow users to buy the JioPhone Next at just Rs 1,999. Here is a look at the financing option to help you decide if you should go for it or pay the full amount at once.
To get the device, one needs to register on the official website of Jio. Go to the landing page created for the smartphone. Click on ‘I am interested’ and enter the name and mobile number. Thereafter, an OTP will come to the mobile number to validate. After validating, the website will ask for the address. Once done with registration, interested users will be notified by Jio as and when the smartphone will be available at the nearest Jio Store.
For registration on WhatsApp, customers can register by sending a ‘Hi’ to 7018270182.
You need to share your location. You will get details about the nearest store where the phone is available.
After confirmation of the booking, you can visit the nearby Jio store and collect the device.
- The Always-on Plan will cost Rs 300 per month for 24 months and Rs 350 per month if you opt for an 18-month EMI. The Always-on plan will get Jio users 5GB of data and 100 minutes of calling every month. This is included in the Rs 300 and Rs 350 fee that you will pay on a monthly basis.
- The Large Plan costs Rs 450 per month if you opt for 24 months and Rs 500 if you opt for 18-month EMI. Buyers of the Large Plan will get 1.5GB data per day and unlimited calling.
- The XL Plan will cost Rs 500 if you have opted for a 24-month EMI and Rs 550 if you have opted for 18 months. Buyers of the XL Plan will get 2GB of data every day and unlimited calling, all included within the Rs 500 or Rs 550 fee.
- The XXL Plan will cost users Rs 550 for 24 months and Rs 600 for 18 months. This plan will get them 2.5GB of data per day along with unlimited voice calling.
Jio Phone Next: Specifications
* Dual Sim: The data service will be available only with a Jio SIM card but customers can use the SIM of other service providers for voice calls.
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 processor
* 5.5-inch display
* 13MP rear camera