SSC recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released a notification which informs about the schedule of the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination. Notification uploaded on SSC’s official website reads that online application process has already been started on March 22, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates should make sure to apply by April 30, 2022. Any applications submitted post deadline will not be accepted by the Commission in any case.
SSC MTS and Havaldar vacancies: Check important dates here
- Online application window has been activated on March 22, 2022.
- Deadline to apply ends on April 30, 2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications April 30, 2022 till 11 PM.
- Last date and time for making online fee payment May 2, 2022 till 11 PM.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan May 3, 2022 11 PM.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) May 4, 2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges May 5 to May 9, 2022.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July, 2022.
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) will be notified later.
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS: Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: 3,603
SSC Recruitment 2022: Age limit for MTS and Havaldar vacancies
- As on 01-01-2022, the age limit is 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- As on 01-01-2022, the age limit is 18-27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2022: Official notification
The fee payable is Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.