Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Selection Posts Phase IX 2021 notification. The registration process has also started from September 24 onwards. Candidates who want to apply for various selection posts can apply for the recruitment drive through the official site of SSC.
- Opening date of application: September 24, 2021
- Closing date of application: October 25, 2021
- Last date for making online fee payment: October 28, 2021
- Last date for generation of offline challan: October 28, 2021
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): November 1, 2021
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/ February 2022.
It is important to note that there will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
SSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.\
The application fee is ₹100/-. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021 Exam will be conducted in three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects for questions, marks and number of questions subject-wise are given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence (Reasoning)||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25/ 50|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||25/ 50|
|Total||100 questions of 200 Marks|
– There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
– The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards for the recruitment SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021 while taking into consideration the category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates that appeared in the exam.
– The commission will conduct Skill Tests like Typing Test, Data Entry Test, Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification and these tests will be of qualifying nature.