UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications to fill 45 vacancies for various posts, including that of Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer, Technical Officer, and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts at upsc official website 11:59 PM on or before March 31, 2022.
Important Dates to Remember
- The last date to apply online: March 31, 2022.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: April 1, 2022.
- Assistant Editor (Telugu) – 1 Post
- Photographic Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering) – 4 Posts
- Driller-in-Charge – 3 Posts
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mechanical) – 23 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) – 3 Posts
- System Analyst – 6 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery) – 1 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases) – 1 Post
UPSC Recruitment: Age Limit
- Assistant Editor (Telugu) – 35 years
- Photographic Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 30 years
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 35 years
- Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering) – 35 years
- Driller-in-Charge – 30 years
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mechanical) – 40 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) – 35 years
- System Analyst – 35 years
- Senior Lecturer – 50 years
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (twenty-five) only by cashing out at any SBI branch, using the SBI’s net banking facility, or using a Visa/Master credit/debit card.
- There is no fee for candidates from any community who are SC/ST/PwBD/women.
USPC Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply for UPSC vacancies
- Step 1: To apply candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage click on the UPCS Recruitment link
- Step 3: Fill in the application
- Step 4: Enter required details and upload documents
- Step 5: Then, candidates need to pay the application fees.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the document for future use.