Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Consultants & Other Postsnotification on 20/07/2021. Notification is out for 20 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in the office of the National Commission of Homoeopathy, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/07/2021to09/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/08/2021|
BECIL Recruitment: Vacancy details
Consultant Technical (Homeopathy): 3 posts
Consultant (Accountant): 1 post
Consultant (IT): 1 post
Legal Officer (Consultant): 1 post
Consultant (Administration): 3 posts
Private Secretary: 1 post
Senior Technical Officer: 5 posts
Stenographer: 3 posts
Junior Technical Officer: 2 posts
BECIL recruitment 2021: eligibility criteria
1. Consultant Technical (Homoeopathy)
- Candidates should have completed M.D. with 5 years experience.
2. Consultant (Accountant)
- Retired from Govt. Department as Accountant Officer.
3. Consultant (IT)
- B.Tech / B.E. / Computer Science, MCA with 5 years’ relevant experience.
4. Legal Officer (Consultant)
- LLB from recognized University / Inst. with 5 years of experience.
5. Consultant (Admn.)
- Retired from Govt. office from the level of Under Secretary and above OR
- Graduate with 08 years of experience in the relevant field.
6. Private Secretary
- Retired from Govt. offices as PS with 100:40 shorthand speed OR
- Graduate with 08 years experience and 100:40 short hand speed.
7. Sr. Technical Officer
- Candidates should have completed MD (Homoeopathy) with 5 years experience.
- Graduate with 03 years of experience and 80:35 shorthand speed.
9. Junior Technical Officer
- Candidates should have completed MD (Homoeopathy).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Consultant Technical (Homoeopathy)||50,000|
|4||Legal Officer (Consultant)||50,000|
|7||Sr. Technical Officer||40,000|
|9||Junior Technical Officer||35,000|
How to apply: BECIL Recruitment
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before
applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth
Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be
not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you
need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid
personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement NumberStep
2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these
scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There
will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand
Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.