BECIL Recruitment 2020: The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) has released a notification inviting candidates for recruitment to several posts. The mode of application is online. The interested candidates need to visit the official website of the BECIL at becil.com. The last date to submit the application is March 20, 2020.
Conclusion of the online application form- March 20, 2020
A total of 4,000 vacant posts- unskilled and skilled, will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Centre of Merit test:
The merit test will be conducted in two cities- Varanasi and Noida.
The candidates applying for unskilled jobs must have a minimum qualification of class 8 while the applicants applying for the posts of skilled jobs need to have an ITI certificate.
The minimum age limit of the interested applicants must be 18 years while the upper age limit has been capped at 55 years. The maximum age limit of the candidates applying for the skilled posts is 45 years.
The interested candidate needs to submit an application fee of Rs 500. However, candidates belonging to the reserved category need to pay an application fee of Rs 250.
On selection, an individual selected for skilled posts will get a salary of Rs 9,381 while the candidates selected for unskilled posts, will get a salary of Rs 7,613 a month.
How to apply:
(1) The willing applicants need to visit the official website of the BECIL at becil.com.
(2) After visiting the home page, one needs to click on ‘Careers’.
(3) After clicking on the link, a new page will display on the screen.
(4) Now, an individual needs to register themselves before filling up of application form.
(5) After the registration process gets completed, fill the application form and submit.