MakeMyTrip is a leader to book flight tickets and have a significant position in the sector of domestic flights. With the cheapest fares guarantee, great value at the lowest pricing. Instant notifications make sure that the current status of the flights, instant price drops, wonderful discounts, rebooking options and instant refunds, comparisons of prices, etc.
What do you get?
- The customer will receive an instant discount as per the details mentioned in the table above
- Discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
How do you get it?
To avail the offer, the customer must enter E-Coupon HDFCDOM in the E-Coupon field
The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
The offer is valid for 1 booking per card throughout the offer period
Offer is also valid on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI bookings. However, the offer is not valid on No Cost EMI Bookings
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card and net banking payments
- Offer is also valid on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI bookings
- Domestic Flights Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode
- Offer is not valid on “Multi-City Domestic Flights” made through the “Multi-City” tab on MakeMyTrip website
Conditions in case of cancellation
In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount.
If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, the customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and another rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Terms of the Offer:
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- This offer is NOT applicable on HDFC Bank corporate cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event, the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.