The Portal has been designed for lodging complaints by taxpayers and other stakeholders. They can lodge Complaint here indicating issues or problems faced by them while working on GST Grievance Redressal portal instead of sending emails to the Helpdesk. It has been designed in a manner that the user can explain issues faced and upload screenshots of pages where they faced the problem, for quick redressal of grievances.
Having this portal has the following advantages:
- Enable the user to lodge his complaint and raise tickets himself.
- To provide all required information and reducing to and fro communication between helpdesk and the taxpayers, helping to reach a faster resolution.
- Enable the taxpayer to check the progress of resolution of his complaint by using the ticket number (acknowledgement number generated after a complaint is lodged).
- Check the resolution comments in case the complaint/ticket is closed.
- Based on the selection of category/subject and sub-category, the portal provides relevant FAQ/pages of the User manual to help the user resolve the problem faced by him.
Steps to lodge a complaint/issue related to GST portal related issues:
- Please enter the keyword related to issue/complain being faced by you in the “Type of Issue/Concern” box under REPORT ISSUE/ COMPLAINT tab, after clicking the link as provided above.
- The system will search and show the list of all the issue with the entered keyword from which you can select the exact issue, after which the system will show the FAQ’s and relevant sections of User Manual related to that issue / complain.
- Please go through the FAQ shown which may solve the problem faced by you. In case no match is found with the keyword entered, then you can select the most relevant Category and Sub-Category from the drop-down boxes next to the box, “Type of Issue/Concern“.
- In case the FAQ’s do not help resolve the issue, then please select the button “No, I want to lodge my complaint” which will show the page to fill in the details to lodge the complaint. Please also attach relevant screenshots also, for quick resolutions of the issues faced by you.
- On lodging of the complaint, System will give you a reference number (ticket). Use it to check the status of your complaint in future by clicking on the tab CHECK TICKET/ISSUE STATUS.
Suggestions/ Feedback on GST New Return (Trial)
You can also give your feedback on the use of the New Return Offline Tool at the Grievance Redressal Portal by selecting FEEDBACK ON NEW RETURNS Tab. It may be noted that the feedback given by taxpayers will be used for making changes/ enhancements in the tool. You are also requested to attach screenshots and other relevant material while giving their feedback. You may also suggest the inclusion of any feature (with details) to make the Tool more useful for the end-users. This is for your information, please.