IOCL Recruitment 2020: The online application window for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) apprentice recruitment is closing soon. There are a total of 482 vacancies under the trades of mechanical, electrical, telecommunication and instrumentation, human resource, accounts or finance, data entry operator, and domestic data entry operator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website. The online application window will close on November 22 at 6 pm.
Around 482 vacancies will be recruited under Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). The applications will not be received after 22 November 2020. All candidates are advised to register through the online mode as soon as possible. No applications will be received after the due date. Candidates can check the online application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, and other details below.
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
- Date of Notification: 30 October 2020
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
- Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Western Region Pipelines
- Gujarat – 90 Posts
- Rajasthan – 46 Posts
- West Bengal – 44 Posts
- Bihar – 36 Posts
- Assam – 31 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha – 51 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 6 Posts
- Jharkhand – 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines
- Haryana – 43 Posts
- Punjab – 16 Posts
- Delhi – 21 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 24 Posts
- Uttrakhand – 6 Posts
- Rajasthan – 3 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 3 Posts
- Southern Region Pipelines
- Tamil Nadu – 32 Posts
- Karnataka – 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 6 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Electrical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) – Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices), Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.